Friday 6 September 2013

Through Me

   My colleagues asked me,” why are you this much happy. Nothing bothers you. Singing dancing yourselves every time. “

I nodded, but started thinking about it. I knew it is just a smog created by me.

If Face is the reflection of mind, then I am the happiest person. 

Then why does my writing say loudly that I am a depressed woman…Shh…. I hate that label!

               Frankly, I can tell that I feel a sudden urge to pen down  when I am miserable…I can’t resist myself until I carve it ..When I am exultant, my mind is blank. Not even a single word. No topics.
                Exultant!! I can’t recollect last time I thrilled .Better change it as,” When I feel good, my mind is blank ”.

My colleague’s comment pushed me into deep thought .I tried to pursue myself. The Real me.

I would like to single out my state of mind. I really want to know what is in it . Does my mind resemble my happy face or my dampen writings.

As a step, I took a break from my thoughts, and started concentrating on inner mind. But it was very difficult.     I couldn’t breathe.

I could feel the thoughts in queue which were pushing me inside and it was impossible to focus.I struggled but in vain.

             One day I will explore the inner me, today NOT  !!!

----------------------------------------Meera :) ------------------------------------------------------------


 

No comments:

Post a Comment